Cabinet Members travel in support of HSR
Obama Administration officials are traveling across the country this week to announce funding for the high speed rail projects and discuss how this investment will create local jobs and rebuild the economy.
- EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson will travel to Durham, North Carolina,
- Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis will visit Columbus, Ohio and
- Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan will be in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood will hold an event in Washington, DC,
- Executive Director of the White House Council on Auto Communities and Workers Ed Montgomery will visit St. Louis, Missouri and
- Federal Railroad Administrator Joseph C. Szabo will be in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- a senior Department of Transportation official will travel to California and
- FRA Administrator Szabo will hold an event in Chicago, Illinois.
For further details on the major corridor projects, click here:
- Chicago-St. Louis-Kansas City
- Madison - Milwaukee – Chicago
- Charlotte - Raleigh - Richmond - Washington, D.C.